Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI actually just picked up a random invite in the Tower for the raid
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=292529
292529, I actually just picked up a random invite in the Tower for the raid
Posted by celery77, Wed Oct-01-14 07:00 PM
More and more, I've been getting random invites as I come across blue players. I've picked up a couple -- some are dudes just wanting a partner, others are low level dudes who want me to carry them through shit. I don't really appreciate those.

And actually, the guy who hit me up last night was smart enough to send me a message that said "Raid?" and that's all I've been wanting to do, so I found that guy up front near the Post Office, waved, pointed, etc. then he invited me into a party and they had five dudes, just needed a sixth, so that worked out perfect.

I've seen that a couple times now, large groups of lvl 26+ guys clustered in the Tower, so I figured people were starting to assemble public raid groups. So yeah, don't be afraid of the public! I'm hoping over time a little bit of culture or etiquette will pop up for players to assemble looking to complete the stuff like you're talking about, because it can be hard getting friends all on the same activity at times.