Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectWOAH!! it cannot be overstated how shitty the Crucible is!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=292428
292428, WOAH!! it cannot be overstated how shitty the Crucible is!
Posted by celery77, Sun Sep-28-14 02:51 AM
and here's the thing -- I've played LOTS of multi. I'm the dude that would tell my friends, "I know multiplayer sucks when you just jump in, but give it some time, learn a bit about the game (filter out the assholes), and you'll be fine."

The only thing Destiny has going for it is that I don't need to hear the assholes.

The Crucible (multiplayer) suuuuuuuuuuucks.
It sucks so much.
It's the trashest multi I've ever played.
Oh good god it's so bad.

Basically, every encounter with another player is over before it begins. Oh you got a cool sniper? Well sweet, you're at medium to close range, so you're dead. Oh you just reloaded you're auto so you're ready for a medium to short range encounter? Well the enemy has a Heavy, so you're dead. Oh you just tracked an enemy on your radar and took up a strong position in anticipation of the encounter? Well that enemy is using their super, so you're dead.

I can't even count the number of times that I couldn't get a shot off or didn't know what was happening before I died.

And those moments where I killed another player? Those moments of "accomplishment"? I shot them in the back, or else it was 2v1 so I would get either the assist or the kill, or I had my shotgun at close range and pulled a quick kill. It had NOTHING to do with me being "good" at the game. It was empty, just using either better equipment or better position.

Jesus christ it's TUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBLLLL (c)Chuck

(And I have to do a fucking BOUNTY to get an Exotic Weapon for this? Well, I'm prolly just never gonna get that gun...)

It's so bad...
The multi is just dogshit...
It's indefensible...