Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectyeah, I read up on it -- real perks seem to hit on the 3rd tier
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=292118
292118, yeah, I read up on it -- real perks seem to hit on the 3rd tier
Posted by celery77, Fri Sep-12-14 10:33 AM
Very interested in the Orb of Light generation, because one of the first early uses I found was against Phogoth (the Moon Strike boss, th chained ogre) where you could pop the shield in an open space, then Phogoth only targeted me. I could just hold his attention for 30s (45s if I get that next perk, which apparently also starts counting against your 4m regen time), and if I was dropping Orbs of Light every time he fired against me? Sheeeeeit.

Then yeah, looks like you can build out a strength-based short-range melee monster with the punch overshield, or a dome shield damage sponge who perks teammates, which could really amplify with Intellect boosts and a team smart enough to utilize the perks.

I think I'mma stay on Defender until I max it out, then round out Striker. Hit about 19-1/3 last night, got on to the Strike playlists, so I'll be looking to join on bigger runs over the weekend. Still have the stoy on the 1st mission on Mars lol, might just wrap that up to hit 20, but Strikes are really where it's at.