Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectAgreed...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291202&mesg_id=291496
291496, Agreed...
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Aug-09-14 11:27 AM
>Until I give you a reason not to. And then keep throwing
>them. His fireballs recover so quick and I have to take risks
>and lose health to get in. Next time we play we'll work at
>it.

Agreed. In addition to lack of patience and sloppiness, I've been dealing with ego issues. At worst, I think I 'know' Gouken so well that I can compete and win without a mass of fireballs when I play characters with no fireballs...even the big monsters who only need a little bit of you to get you out. Silly I know..I'm getting over it and slanging more fireballs since you worked me over. As you can imagine, the Hugos after you got it put on them something terrible! They don't have your patience, and I pretended it was still you..it clearly wasn't...I got a P or two on em...

You should see my matches vs Makoto. Win or lose, they usually respect me for trying to go 'hand-to-hand' with her no health-having ass. It becomes a high-risk mindgame festival.

I've temporary moved back to 360 (which is ethernet connected) until I can figure out my wifi downstairs in my mancave. My wifi to my PS3 has lost me so many matches and I'm getting at least one midmatch disconnect per session...even a 15 minute session.

Jimaveli