Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectYou couldn't be more wrong
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=287158&mesg_id=287204
287204, You couldn't be more wrong
Posted by Phabel, Thu Nov-14-13 12:52 PM
The number of consoles ordered has absolutely nothing to do with the delay. One retailer. One console. One problem. Once again, they have been available for pre-order for MONTHS. There is no need to get money together because they do not charge for them until they are shipped (today). If it is so important for someone to have a system on launch day that they are willing to pay hundreds extra, shouldn't it be important enough to plan ahead? Once again, the people that buy them second hand are stupid and lazy. This is America. I do not sit around and think about whether someone else would like to purchase the goods and services that are available to me. First come. First serve. If you want the latest and greatest, do what it takes to make it happen. Don't ask me to cry over your sob story.

The only thing being complained about is that I took a day of vacation so these items weren't sitting on my front porch for hours. I'm less than thrilled that something I paid $600 for will be sitting on my porch for 8-10 hours. Understandable? I don't give a shit if I don't get my system until next spring. I may even sell the one earmarked for myself if the price is right. Capitalism baby!