Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectFinished it yesterday. (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=284509&mesg_id=286172
286172, Finished it yesterday. (spoilers)
Posted by PlanetInfinite, Mon Sep-30-13 10:17 AM
Few things:

- What choice did yall make near the end? I did option C because I didn't wanna paint myself into not being able to complete any missions with one of the characters dead.

- The last big heist was cool as hell but wasn't challenging enough. The Merryweather gunfight under the bridge was pretty damned cool enough though. The chase had some WTF parts but overall I was a bit underwhelmed.

- Is this storymode shorter than others or am I thinking it's because the game is really good at guiding you into story missions? The previous ones had so many distractions that the story seemed longer but there are several missions where you answer a phone and you're forced into a mission. I guess it's a matter of design so you can get to exploring the city.

- So many things to do. As Michael, I hung out with Trevor at the movies and got drunk. They had some words, especially after everything that went down.

- Buy Los Santos Customs in Sandy Shores. Free upgrades. I think only Franklin can buy it (rightfully so since he has the most useful special ability).

- The car crushing facility is awesome too. Every car destroyed it earned 150 bucks. I've been going out as Franklin, armoring my car up and sticky bombing mad cars. Earned about 35k in one week because I went on an epic rampage.

- Cheat codes are up. However, you can't save them in your phone. Which kinda sucks if you just wanna ride around and cause mayhem.

i'm out.