Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectTrevor might well be the GOAT GTA V main character.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=284509&mesg_id=286030
286030, Trevor might well be the GOAT GTA V main character.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Sep-22-13 12:27 PM
Every main character of the main games has been a relatively straight ahead "every man" type who just so happens be a criminal without a fuck to give.

Trevor can't even be described as a loose cannon, because he knows exactly what he's doing. Sure, he's crazy in terms of his actions, but he seems to have all his marbles. To be that aggressive, psychotic, and calculated is a beautiful mix. He's not much for planning outside of "I'm coming to fuck you up!" and that's refreshing. He's easily the greatest bad ass in a GTA game I can recall. His initial missions are just him on some Rambo shit with two pussies as back up.

His quotes are excellent too.

"I understand your pain, friends! I'm here to offer a way out!"

When asked if he was coming, he tells Bob (or whatever that dudes name is, can't recall at the time) he's going to cum in his eye when he sees him.

Who the fuck writes this shit?

Oh, and he's easily the character whose wardrobe I have the most fun with.

The three character dynamic itself is a breath of fresh air. I wind up engrossed in each characters story for long stretches, made longer because I spend so much time running around punching people with that new haymaker to see how many I can get to chase me before I pull the shotty on everyone.