Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectBit the bullet and took a night off from the gym
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=284509&mesg_id=285977
285977, Bit the bullet and took a night off from the gym
Posted by Numba_33, Fri Sep-20-13 07:54 AM
to play this and damn, this game is gorgeous. I suppose it's mainly because of the 8 GB pre-load, but I haven't noticed the the habit where the game seems to slow down to render the land in the horizon that I've noticed even up til GTA IV. I also like the level of humor I've seen so far in this game; that was sorely lacking in GTA IV. I've only played about 4 or 5 hours into the game, so I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface of the game, but the land looks to be gigantic. Does this game still have the hidden packages for item unlocks? If so, it's going to be a game unto itself to find them with how much land there is.

**edit**

Also, to change the radio stations while driving a car and see all the stations at once, hold down on the left d-pad button and all the radio stations will pop-up on the screen. You can then select which ever radio station you want with the right analog joystick. I don't remember if this was spelled out via the in game directions, but I discovered this by accident. Also, while all the radio stations are on the screen, driving time slows down, so you can scan through the stations without the risk of crashing your car. Figured I'd give folks a little but of a heads up since only tapping on the left d-pad to scroll through radio stations is a bit much to handle while driving, especially on missions.