Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI know it wasn't in the Street Fighter/MK/Tekken/Soul Edge regime
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=283219&mesg_id=283669
283669, I know it wasn't in the Street Fighter/MK/Tekken/Soul Edge regime
Posted by ChampD1012, Tue Jun-11-13 01:56 PM
but it was a enjoyable fighter that I played when I was in Middle School at the arcade...

It was getting more play at Aladdin's Castle than the others named above...

And other fighters took some of the good things of KI out of it...including Tekken and MK and even Street Fighter....

Killer Instinct biggest issue was that Nintendo was backing them...and they were trying to change up the image at the time...and then when Rare got bought out by Microsoft...it was over...it was one the best sellers on SNES and N64...so it had a pretty strong following...

But for me...to see the franchise back would be worth it to me to get an Xbox One....but with the price and the fact they gonna charge per character in KI...I lost my interest...

The only game I would miss for Xbox One is Halo and I can get over that pretty quickly...i haven't even found the time to play through Halo 4...lol...

As long as Call of Duty, Madden, UFC, and FIFA are on the PS4..i'll be okay...i'll take Naughty Dog over any first party development company that Microsoft has...