Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectto tell the truth all these games are the same
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=281905&mesg_id=282572
282572, to tell the truth all these games are the same
Posted by Lach, Tue May-21-13 01:38 PM
it's like once limitations are reached with the hardware, I swear they all become the same. I copped Bioshock Infinite and was like yeah it's cool and all but it's the same stuff different environment. Same with Devil May Cry and all these games I've picked up over the last couple years. But those get labeled as being more creative. Yes, their originals were creative but the new iterations are a new coat of paint with subtle new features. Now the stories are good, but I've never been into games for their stories. Part of the problem is that these games have become movies where you just patiently play through it and get to the big shock in the story line but the challenge is never really there. Gimme a challenging controller throwing game like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and I'm good or give me some direct competition with people online. That's just what it's come down to for me. COD just has a special place with me because I love competitive fast reflex gaming. It could be better. I'm hoping Ghosts delivers.