Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectBe aware...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=278577&mesg_id=278719
278719, Be aware...
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Dec-15-12 10:00 PM
>I mean, I bought the damn game when it came out, so it's
>whatever. But if people want to get it in, me Chun and Honda
>are down for a workout.
>
>Damn I need to get home and play this shit again...

It is shotofest right now online. I played Ken/Ryu/Evil Ryu AT LEAST 15 of 20 or so fights just now. Ridiculous. I pretty much want to turn my game off every time the other person selects Ryu. Its gotten that bad for me..I just hate that mofo..I hate the character, the punk ass way most folks play him, the combos Capcom allow him: light SRK --> super Hado --> ultra Hado...I mean...really Capcom? Fuck the fuck off Capcom, and don't start me on the priority of some of his stupidly safe offense. If it doesn't outright win, it probably ties, and you know what's up if you tie with Ryu...that's right, ultra time! And I'm rage killing controllers (plural) via footballish anger spike (again). I'm almost at Latimer levels of damage over here. And don't start me on the 1 combo of doom over and over again characters like Sakura and Ibuki. Or the turtle power niggas. Or Gief's reach. Or...ahhh! All of this = I gotta let it go for a while.

Jimaveli