Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectAre the lobbies tougher when you guys play with me?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=277484&mesg_id=278431
278431, Are the lobbies tougher when you guys play with me?
Posted by Metal Face, Fri Dec-07-12 01:57 AM
chief said he has his worst games with me. i play ground war with my cousin and he said the same thing.

the match making is skill based. for KC my spm is 330, kd is 1.83. in the lobbies i join everyone's in the 300-550spm range. i'm in the middle or bottom of the lobby leaderboard. i never have any noobs unless they're in a party w/a high level player but that's rare. noticed when i join your lobbies or games i'm on top of the leaderboard. i join lach's games and get 30-40 kills. the other day i joined steely's games. he was beasting w/his party and i was on the other team doing well. they backed out, invited me and leaderboard stats went up. the one game we played they got destroyed. i was 22-14, steely went 8-33, his boys went 9-27 and 7-22. 5 out of the 6 players on the other team had +300spm and 1.5-2.2kd's.

don't invite me. i'll join your games so you're not getting unfair matchups. my lobbies are always rough.

oh yeah, in the mw3 post i put up a montage video by themarkofj. yall said you weren't impressed. well i played against him and my team got raped. he got a vsat, dogs, and swarm in tdm. he did it again the next game. i checked his combat record; 540spm, 4.7kd. shit made me wanna never play again.