Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI think the pre-order special is a bunch of "packs" for Ultimate Team
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=275606&mesg_id=275854
275854, I think the pre-order special is a bunch of "packs" for Ultimate Team
Posted by celery77, Tue Sep-18-12 09:41 AM
I saw a TV ad that if you get a pre-order they will give you a free gold pack for Ultimate Team for like a bunch of weeks running. pretty lame. all just a gimmick to entice teenage kids to stealing their parents credit cards to pay the fee to unlock other packs. I'm not a big fan of the Ultimate mode.

and there's MORE curve this year? I dunno what game you played last year, you go online and dudes practically shout at you if you pop off a straight shot. ~90% of guys are just trying to get the ball to the wing, cut inside, and then curl it to the opposite far corner from the very corner of the 18. because it works like CRAZY, the AI has an unbelievable blind spot there. dudes get roped into playing human goalie just so that can't be exploited. but no BS, I seriously thought they toned down the curl, but maybe that's just cuz Man City isn't that great compared to the players online, dunno...