Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subject!! FIFA 13 !! (demo 9/11, release 9/25)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=275606&mesg_id=275606
275606, !! FIFA 13 !! (demo 9/11, release 9/25)
Posted by celery77, Tue Sep-11-12 06:12 PM
I am *still* playing FIFA 12 to the point the g/f is giving me the sideways eye on a Sunday afternoon, so I cannot be more excited for this new version.

apparently I get to go home to the new demo today -- CANNOT WAIT!

but I also wanted to add that I got pretty heavy into the Virtual Pro feature where you play 11v11 games online. started out just messing around in public games which are fun for their anarchy, but obsession has led me down the path of Pro Clubs which I am 110% in on for FIFA 13 now. you get a group of guys together, pick your formations, and play virtual pickup soccer where hopefully you recruited well enough so guys can hold their positions, make smart runs, and pass instead of trying to dribble the whole opposing team. my holding mid game is pretty on point these days and I have to say I can get just as much of a thrill dribbling a tiny amount of space in the face of pressure and swinging a big switch to my fullback on the opposite side to launch the counter as I do banging in a shot from the top of the box. any other OKPs wanna form a club on X360? might take me a while to boost some of my Virtual Pro stats to a reasonable place, but I'm not even gonna apologize about cutting some corners to get back to a decent level quick in this one cuz I love it too much...