Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectnah I was just pointing out how people take things to heart lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=264813&mesg_id=264907
264907, nah I was just pointing out how people take things to heart lol
Posted by Lach, Mon Nov-07-11 12:23 PM
outside of maybe one or two COD hard people, I haven't seen many folk downing or clowning BF3. I see more BF3 people getting mad and telling people to go back to their unrealistic MW and whatnot. On ign, all the writer said was that BF3 didn't look much better than Bad Company 2. And the shit hit the fan. Dudes got pissed off. But that's after all the talk that BF3 isn't all about the graphics, it's the gameplay. So it all doesn't make sense for BF people to get mad at someone for saying the game isn't as spectacular looking on consoles. I mean almost every review has captured that same opinion so I don't get the big deal.

People should love what they love without caring what someone else thinks, but it seems like a lot of the BF3 cats want some validation for some reason when no one is really dissing the game. Most cats are poking fun at the reactions that come from the die hard BF3 people.