Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectPicked this up Black Friday. My friend did too and........
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=263604&mesg_id=266167
266167, Picked this up Black Friday. My friend did too and........
Posted by Ishwip, Mon Nov-28-11 12:27 PM
......I was watching him play last night (haven't opened mine yet).

LOL.............uh, yeah, both of us were completely lost. He already doesn't like it. I was trying to be more positive and reminding him "it's not CoD, it's not CoD", play the objectives.

I don't know, some things (again, just from watching) seem cool and I don't wanna shortchange a game that obviously has a big fan base and received positive reviews. I've picked up a few things just from reading this thread (spotting, how squads work, etc.).

Still, it seemed like with the huge maps it was kind of empty at times. And maybe he just caught some bad games but we never came across squads/teams that were communicating a lot. And that's my main fear with this game in that it seems like talking and planning is HUGE but if you're team isn't talking it's a major hindrance to really do much. At least with CoD your team can be completely selfish and silent and possibly still pull out a win.

__
I don't like the beat anymore because its just a loop. ALC didn't FLIP IT ENOUGH!

Flip it enough? Flip these. Flip off. Go flip some f*cking burgers.(c)Kno

Allied State of the National Electric Beat Treaty Organization (NEBTO)