Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRight. Lach didn't do anything wrong.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=260500&mesg_id=262290
262290, Right. Lach didn't do anything wrong.
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Fri Sep-30-11 01:53 PM
>But Lach was pretty crafty with some of his deals LOL

When people made deals with Lach, they never questioned it. In most cases they were giving up players they failed to learn. When those same people saw how he used those deals with other people, THEN they got mad. Like I've stated before, I had no problem with what Lach did. If he was able to get a superstar player for a mid tier one, congrats and props to him.

>So with this revamped Online Association I KNOW you're back
>right? RIGHT!?

Part of me is hoping we haven't seen the online association in previous games is because 2K has been working on it for years. That's what I'm hoping. I'm hoping that it's functional (not perfect), but functional. Past versions of the regular online season weren't even functional (playoffs not starting). Reading from this guy at 2K, he sounds passionate about online play. I too am pretty passionate. I will say these options are exciting, especially the offseason moves. Holding a draft and free agent signing online with people is definitely a highlight. It CAN be fun.

All I can say right now is that I'm getting the game.