Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectJust did that one too (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=255912&mesg_id=256513
256513, Just did that one too (spoilers)
Posted by buckshot defunct, Wed May-25-11 12:13 PM
Same deal as with the last few cases... I didn't feel 100% sure ANY of the suspects were guilty. The evidence was either too circumstantial or wayyyyy too convenient. Bloody tire irons on the coffee table? C'mon son.

And yeah, the interrogations were a little tougher this time, but overall I think I'm getting more comfortable with those. You kind of have to take some logic leaps with your evidence and bust people for lying if you've found anything that suggests they *might* be holding back info. It helps to assume that any evidence you've found, they have some info on too. The facial tells are getting easier to spot, too.

I still wound up charging Comrade Snarkovich and didn't feel quite as bad about this one as I did the Red Lipstick case, but still. Shit just isn't adding up. I have a feeling I'm gonna cross paths once more with that temp bartender from earlier in the game.

Oh, and for those of you looking for some GTA-style shenanigans, I accidentally discovered that roughing up hobos is apparently fair game. If you can get one in between you and your partner, you can use the hobo to knock him down domino style. Fun times.