Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectit was a nice touch to have the actor's real faces
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=255912&mesg_id=256099
256099, it was a nice touch to have the actor's real faces
Posted by Grand_Royal, Thu May-19-11 12:47 AM
I thought the faces looked familiar and when I saw Parkman from "Heroes", it was obvious. I can also see the difference in the facial animations on this game; it doesn't look like a kung-fu movie dubbing. I do have a hard time tellin' when to accuse the person of lying or showing doubt by the face/movements, but u can usually accuse them of lying if you have hard evidence. The overall movement looks good and it's really fluid, but it doesn't seem like u have a lot of control; Phelps will jump and climb on his own depending where you are.

It doesn't seem as challenging or maybe I just need to get deeper into the game. The hardest part seems to be interrogation and the street crimes are really easy. I've only got one 5-star rating and I'm distinguished overall, 4-star. I wear the Broderick suit so that may have something to do with it; I haven't died that much. One death was a big glitch; I ran to climb down a ladder and died against the damn wall! He was the above the hole and just started hemorrhaging in slow motion; it was really weird.

Shooting seems pretty easy, but fighting is my favorite part. I wish there were more fights; most of the chases end with them giving up or gettin' shot up lol

"...and pardon if it sounds a lil wheezy,
it's not Wayne mothafers, got asthma, it's not easy"