Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: yeah where the hell you been?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=254634&mesg_id=256170
256170, RE: yeah where the hell you been?
Posted by jimaveli, Thu May-19-11 07:19 PM
>them damn Raiders use to give me fits in 2k.

Don't remind me..no Wheatley..Doug Jolley couldn't catch for shit. And Porter was just Porter. But somehow my defense (playing with safeties and corners!) kept me in games. Then I lost the Super Bowl to a team that was already better after putting together a crazy 8-game win streak. I was intercepting everybody with them Raiders...damn!

Where have I been? Maaaan...I've been working and relaxing, lurking and laughing. Then the itch gets to me and I write another novel on here about something. If not here, I hit up the lesson with months worth of thoughts. Street Fighter 4 made me start playing online enough to feel like a gamer again. I tried Gears quite a bit too, but I suck at FPS. Gotta actually go through Gears 2 if I get time after the playoffs..GO I dunnos! I can't trust Dallas after 2006, OKC might not have enough even if Dallas lames out, who roots for the Heat (Haslem being healthy is a HUGE deal tho), and I don't trust the non-Rose Bulls to score/make open shots.

I got a 360 early on, but of course they keep dying on me..I only called M$ and got another (for free) after this PSN epic messup. I got a PS3 last year because of God of War III. A few months later, my 360 died and I said eff it. I played God of War I and II on the PS2...which I bought WAY after the fact from one of my boys just to play Fire Pro Wrestling R..Japan version! I did the work to make my PS2 a fliptop and it was on and poppin. Then Fire Pro dropped in the states the next year..wow.

Jimaveli