Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectFirst of all, I am sincerely sorry for the PS3 people who got their shit stolen
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=254634&mesg_id=255050
255050, First of all, I am sincerely sorry for the PS3 people who got their shit stolen
Posted by ncr2h, Wed Apr-27-11 09:45 PM
But what is up with all these little babies in here crying to momma about "mr xbox owner is making fun of meeee!"

Of course we're making fun of you.

And of course we're allowed to make fun of you when terrible shit happens to a system you probably knew was terrible when you bought.

My Xbox RROD'd. Make fun of me. I knew that shit was a realistic possibility when I bought it. Yet I still did.

PSN sucks. You knew that when you bought your PS3. You bought McDonalds when you could have bought some healthy gourmet shit. And now you got diarrhea. You knew PSN was the low-budget knockoff alternative to Live. Yet you still bought it. And now it's biting you in the ass.

So don't cry when we come in here talking about 360. This is how it works. When XBOX fucks up royally, as it has many times in the past (RROD, Live price increase, peripherals), you will absolutely be able to get on our shit about it. But for now, take your lumps like a man. And honestly, good luck with your personal information. Because at the end of the day this feud isn't personal - it's just shit we do to get under each others' skin.