Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectYou shouldn't be cool tho
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=254634&mesg_id=254978
254978, You shouldn't be cool tho
Posted by BigReg, Wed Apr-27-11 08:01 AM
Like the whole 'Thank god for my Xbox!' is a bit extra.

At the same time, how are they going to stop you from accessing features you paid for.
Like I said above, it's not as if you NEED psn to get online; it's why people are still rocking Netflix and getting game updates.

If Sony/Microsoft makes a portal MANDATORY to access the features of your game(which they have no involvement in), they better make sure that shit is up pretty much 24-7. Having them shut it down for a week because of their messup (cause it's not as if there aren't hella hackers trying to get other companies credit card info right about now), with no word...considering motherfuckers credit card info might be out there? Inexcusable.

And y'all are like 'Oh well, ill just play the singleplayer, thanks Sony!' There are plenty of games that are pretty much all multiplayer, just cause you happen to don't play them doesn't mean it's all good. Fuck that.

And yeah it's 'FREE' but it's still ultimately a service you paid for: by buying the PS3 and by buying the software.

I don't get how we grew to be cool with fucked by the large corporate dick as customers. It's a pattern that spreads beyond videogames