Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: lolPSNlol.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=254634&mesg_id=254876
254876, RE: lolPSNlol.
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Apr-25-11 09:54 PM
>fuck.
>
>i was gonna jump on black ops too.
>
>*jumps on xbl*

Imagine my 'excitement' when I came across this PSN issue Saturday...

I have been so off the scene lately, it ain't even funny. Moving into a house solo is jokeless. As of Saturday, I had FINALLY moved into my first house, unpacked everything except old game systems and random stupid stuff that isn't getting unpacked ever (my CDs and old VHS tapes for instance..VHS = wrestling, old shows, & poan), broken down wardrobe boxes and alla dat. All of my appliances have been delivered and are function. My new TV (55" Panny Plasma 3D 1080) is FINALLY up and running AND on a stand that I don't love but I'm over it..Craigslist is my friend damnit...hell, I even threatened wack ass Comcast enough to get them out there on a HOLIDAY SATURDAY after they hit me with a a no-call/no-show combo the Thursday night before Good Friday. You know I was Super Saiyan hot at the house Thursday night with no innanet or cable after waiting all evening for them lames. Can't watch the game, can't work, can't get the new Prodigy, can't write long ass posts on OKP, nothing!

Anyway, its now Saturday at 2 PM and my 55" Panny Plasma 3D joint is looking lovely with the Bulls game on. I can't wait to see how a calibration and window treatments make that thing shine. Its already a beast at night...moving on...my washer has been hiked up to the third floor (townhome..hey, its still a house). My cable and innanet is up and runnin. The Bulls almost pulled a comeback to complete the sweep with Rose limpin. I got stuff to do still, but for now, I'm chillin. This is finally starting to feel like my damn house and its on. Now its time to play some Skreet Fighter or Fight Night, which I waited to play until this very moment of bliss. I go to turn on the PS-triple and setup my new 20 Megawhatever, fast as hell, wireless innanet connection. Playstation Network is down..what!? Awwwww!

I go to my laptop and get online only to find clouds of clowns, seas of Gs...all pissed off at PSN being down and Sony copping pleas. They almost got it back up and running. Riiight. And it had been down since Wednesday!? Wow.

Meanwhile, my dead ass XBox sits downstairs in its OG box with a stack of (decent) games in another taped up box and a slew of spare cables around it. Maybe 90 bones to get it replaced ain't so bad, and the pros (this for the radio, duke?) would love that Kinnect, wouldn't they? Ahhh...what a rush!

Jimaveli