Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecti havent... been thinking about going back in
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=251297&mesg_id=270806
270806, i havent... been thinking about going back in
Posted by HecticHavoc, Wed Apr-11-12 03:16 PM
i was a strictly magic-mage (?) that focused on enchanting, alchemy, destruction. i leveled up SO DAMN FAST with allusion because i stumbled upon an ebony armor book (im about a level 50). when i found this book was a 20 alterationist. i would dual that ebony armor and i'd level up EVERY TIME or every other time i used it. great stuff.

i'd like to focus more on illusion and alteration. with destruction i absolutely murk people. i like to Goku them with the double fireball which stuns them, so i basically never get messed with unless i run out of magic. which is rare bc i spent a lot of 'money' on magic.

i beat the main quest fairly early on, now i was just doing daedric missions, i like to find those lost books from the library.

is it bad i still wear the Arch-Mage robes?! i cant find a better outfit. i'd rather have the magic ability it provides than enchant some bullshit armor. i like to be light on my feet.

makes me want to get back in this! ill turn it on tonight.