Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI one-hit killed a frost dragon the other day.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=251297&mesg_id=268320
268320, I one-hit killed a frost dragon the other day.
Posted by stravinskian, Thu Jan-26-12 12:31 PM

Immensely fun, if a bit anticlimactic.

I've got sneak mastered, with all the perks. So when I'm sneaking with a dagger, nobody sees me and I get 15x damage, which is already substantial with my upgraded Ebony dagger. Then the Dark Brotherhood gloves double that, for 30x damage. At one of the dragon lairs (SW of Solitude, if I remember correctly), the dragon was sitting on the ground rather than up on a wall. When I saw that, my Khaajit ears perked up, some poison went on the dagger (just to be absolutely sure), and I sneaked up behind him and sent him to Sithis without ever being noticed.

I wish the game would give us numbers for the damage points from attacks. I'm sure that's the most damaging attack I've ever done, but I'd be interested to know by how much. The first Dragon Age game kept a record of everyone's most damaging hit. But I think it disappeared in the next one. Maybe others aren't as nerdy about this sort of thing as I am.