Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecti would make Goku and Vegeta green with envy (that was lame i know)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=251297&mesg_id=267932
267932, i would make Goku and Vegeta green with envy (that was lame i know)
Posted by HecticHavoc, Thu Jan-12-12 11:44 PM
but man... my double handed firebolt FUCKS PEOPLE UP.

i am a dark elf, i wear my arch-mage robes. just got to be a level 30. I accidentally beat the main quest as a 28... im basically a sneaker, started archery when i was about a 20 and now just do that all the time. i am DEEP into alchemy, enchanting... i need to start getting into alteration and illusion, the only magic i do is basically destruction, and restoration obviously. conjuration a lot, but dont really need it as much now that i have firebolt. man... with 2/2 augmented flames, stagger, and all my magic? people cant even get near me because ill eventually just absolutely destroy them.

this game is incredible. kind of at a cross roads now, not sure what path to take. i can go on the side quest missions to find all the shouts, but after doing all of the college of winterhold missions idk what to do. become the Thane of all the cities? dont want to join Thieves Guild yet bc I like the respect i get from the towns being the Arch Mage baller I am. love this game.