Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectfirst time I ran up on one trying to speak to it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=251297&mesg_id=265822
265822, first time I ran up on one trying to speak to it
Posted by Squad, Mon Nov-21-11 07:19 AM
He just casually turns around and smashed me with his hammer, launching me half way across skyrim in the process.

Anyway, a get a quest from some Jarl to go take down this giant squatting in some property where he doesnt want this guy. It isn't that far way so I head straight for this dude, with the intent to use arrows, magic and shouts to take him down. I get there, start sneaking and volleying arrows his way and eventually he finds me and starts running up on me so I haul ass to get some distance but in the process, pick up another giant on my tail. So I have two giants chasing after me and im losing stamia.

As I'm fleeing, I come across a hot spring with some tents set up and a couple there practicing the Dibella arts in the hot spring. Their is clothes and wine bottles laying around the edge of the hot spring, so I just interrupted their vacation. However, the giants are behind me but they refuse to come across the hot spring. I don't know why but from their I just use magic, arrows and shouts to take them both down from afar. end of story