Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectThe Thieves Guild this game might be the THIEVIEST Thieve's Guils
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=251297&mesg_id=265730
265730, The Thieves Guild this game might be the THIEVIEST Thieve's Guils
Posted by ansomble, Fri Nov-18-11 11:57 AM
that ever did Thievvvvve.

It's a rather robust amount of larceny you can do. It is almost like a fucking criminal underworld than just a ragtag gang of kleptomaniacs like in Oblivion. You got shakedowns, defrauding businesses, lifting shit off important people in broad day, break-ins, the works. Not to mention the newfound consequences of stealing from people. You really feel liek a criminal when those hired thugs make you look like a bitch in town, I be like "Shhhh, no one is supposed to know! I'm a helping guy in daytime, and an incredulous bitch niga thief at night and YOU'RE RUINING IT BY TRYING TO KILL ME FOR STEALING IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN."

I can't wait to see what interesting things the other Gulds are doing this go around, this playthrough I'm joining the Thieve's Guild and soon the Dark Brotherhood.

Next playthrough will probably be the College of Winterhold and the next playthrough which will be my gung ho warrior class, The Companions.