Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectYep. Copped it last night. Came in today on one hour of sleep.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=251297&mesg_id=265604
265604, Yep. Copped it last night. Came in today on one hour of sleep.
Posted by ansomble, Wed Nov-16-11 11:52 AM
Fuck you Bethesda for what you are doing to my life.

1st playthrough is a Ranger type Argonian badass I've named "Brainface". Archery, sneak and thief type shit with two daggers to go hammy when the try and jam me ya diiiiig.

I'm eager to just START a second playthrough to play simultaneously because I'm seeing some of the mage enemies doing shit and I'm like "Damn, magic! You scary!"

Word to that Chilltin Cavern or whatever the fuck it was called. Shit was fucking freaky but came up on a dope Fowler bow and Fowler arrows. Very nice.

It took me close to 2 hours to get all the way to Solitude, (I was determined to go there for some reason) stopping and fully exploring every stop I came across on the way there, which included Rorikstead farm, A bandit camp, a shrine, a puzzle in the middle of nowhere, some wolf killings, a valiant endeavor in killing a mammoth that got caught out there with no teammate or giant whipcracker, and the Fowler cave I mentioned before.

Only one dragon killing so far, haven't gone up to see the graybeards yet.

The graphics really look like garbage for me though. I haven't installed it because of some buggy texture loading that has popped up as an issue that Bethesda plans to patch and my HDMI cable is broken so it looks pretty godawful with no HD and the normal bugginess that comes with a Bethesda game. Still enjoying it though my excitement has been tempered just a bit.

Doesn't mean I'll spend any less time draining into it.