Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI attempted 2 different times over 2 days
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=243994&mesg_id=245836
245836, I attempted 2 different times over 2 days
Posted by God Loves Ugly, Tue Nov-23-10 07:53 PM
The first time it took about an hour to get past the first level. The second one seemed easier, but I could not time the moving left/right on the second and third spiked rows as the platform moved.

I ended up having to quit because I had to go into work. So about an hour and a half to 2 hours total the first day.

Second time, I nailed the first level in about 15-20 minutes because once you get the timing, it's not too bad.

I played the second level for about 25 minutes and I just was in the zone on the last platform going down (the one going up at the very end is a piece of cake compared to the 2nd and 3rd).

The last level also took about 20 minutes. I had to watch a video to get an idea for getting from the middle to the top level, because I could not get the timing down.

So I would say a little over an hour the second day. I got lucky in a few parts (and frustrated in others), but it was certainly worth it.

Also, it is VERY important to set down the controller every now and then, and do something else for like 5 to 10 minutes and come back. You'll still remember the patterns/timing, but it does wonders for your eyes and precision.

I played one or two levels of the cotton world, but it was after playing forever, and I just said, "fuck this". lol