Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectThis makes me want another rainbow six very bad
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=243638&mesg_id=245145
245145, This makes me want another rainbow six very bad
Posted by Paps_Smear, Thu Nov-11-10 12:44 AM
The first Modern Warfare was great, but I'm more of a tactical shooter myself not a halo with real life weapons person, but I still dug Modern Warfare to the point where I got burned out on it. Then MW2 came out and I only fucked with it for a little bit then grew tired of it very quickly. Now this feels like Madden to me, just polish it slightly and the sheep will flock to it year after year.

Maybe I'm just burned out on shooters all together since I've been on xbox live since day one and have played other shooters on the PC for years before that.

Anyway, the COD series needs to take a 2 or 3 year break and seriously think of the way they're gonna raise the bar the way MW1 did. Make folks hungry for more and make us feel like we're actually playing a different and way improved game. It's at the point that they know they're sitting on a gold mine and they'll release it year after year and we'll keep paying for it.

C'mon Clancy, give us another Rainbow Six to break up this monotony of COD. Its time for a change!