Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI'm feelin' it. I got the rental and have been playing it pretty much non
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=243638&mesg_id=245131
245131, I'm feelin' it. I got the rental and have been playing it pretty much non
Posted by Instant_Vintage, Wed Nov-10-10 07:42 PM
stop since. Multi is fun and with you being able to upgrade what you want, it's a much more enjoyable game. You will quickly have buyers remorse with certain weapons and silly upgrades like facepaint. There have been hella server issues but I'm sure this will level out in time.

Campaign is different, pretty entertaining, and not too difficult. Still probably about a 4hour win if that.

Likes: Customization, diving, no need for stopping power as solid hits drop fools (read chest and head so you'll def have to step your aiming up), maps are pretty big and that should keep them from getting old too fast.

Dislikes: graphics are a little cartoony, undergun and topgun attachments don't seem to be able to be combined (i.e. flamethrower and red dot)