Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectIve been tempted to pick up E-Honda again
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=239542&mesg_id=239550
239550, Ive been tempted to pick up E-Honda again
Posted by BigReg, Thu Aug-05-10 09:17 AM
I was kinda stagnant with him and was playing as Rose once Super hit...but while i like her it never really clicked against anyone above scrub level.

So I made a promise to hit online strictly using a new character for all of June(mainly on 360). I decided to go with Ibuki and after I got over the initial sting of getting FUCKED UP, ive gotten pretty decent.

After that month experiment I added Rufus, who I dabbled with when SF4 first hit the scene. What's funny is as powerful as he is, people know his tricks so ive been forced to work for my wins more then with Ibuki since people are so used to the match up.

Anyway, ive been debating on running that 'One char only for a month' experiment again and it's between Honda and Guile/Cody. I haven't mained a fireball character in a minute, so it would be nice to annoy someone from a distance again...of which I figure Guile's .2 second lag between booms would be perfect. Cody, I just find fucking hilarious. Somewhere learning Juri also lurks, but that's a hard char to get a grip on.

Besides that it's blazblue, which I probably would have picked up but that 8 dollar download for a new character is a bitch(and I fear might be the future considering the arcade release of Super will have a least two new chars)