Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectDude please, we both know how that game went. Even when.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=231837&mesg_id=232010
232010, Dude please, we both know how that game went. Even when.....
Posted by BlassFemur, Wed May-12-10 11:04 PM
you were D'd up you dribbled round and round til you found a crack then lay-up/dunk. Come on now. If shit was that wide-open, you would have had more than 68 points. Stop the bullshit.

Like I said, we just need to get an understanding about what's gonna be. Is it a free-for-all, play the way you wanna play league or are muthafuckas gonna take some shots beyond 4-feet. That's it. Cause like I said, some folks make an effort to mix it up a bit and some folks just wanna lay-up/ dunk all game long. My main thing is everyone being on the same page. Cause in all honesty, dribbling until you get a cutter every play to dish to really ain't shit. If it wasn't a problem the commish wouldn't have mentioned it. And I wasn't gonna say shit until someone else brought it up, just like the issue with the steals from a couple season ago. But everyone needs to at least be on the same page so some folks aren't feeling like they have to mix it up while other folks are just dunking all game long with 4 points outside the paint.