Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectEventually, I'm gonna have to play ME1 again and import for renegade.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=223135&mesg_id=223231
223231, Eventually, I'm gonna have to play ME1 again and import for renegade.
Posted by cskncream, Mon Feb-22-10 04:39 PM
After beating it with my imported character, I wanted to play as a renegade female and just started with a new ME2 character. Yeah, I still got the bonuses for beating the game, but I hated missing the extras you get for completing side missions in the first one. (i.e. Conrad, Gianna Parsini, Helena Blake, etc.)

Also, it made some terrible ME1 plot decisions for me. Kaiden alive? Yeah, no. Apparently I had appointed Udina the head of the council, which I had let die. I suppose that I could deal with, but the final straw was that Wrex was dead. I had to deal with some dude named Wreav. Unacceptable.

So, inevitably, I'll go back to ME1 and play as a renegade and import her. I missed out on some imported paragon/renegade points by not importing too, so I wasn't quite gully enough to make a "decision" on Samara's loyalty mission.