Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecthere's what I got so far...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=222158&mesg_id=224137
224137, here's what I got so far...
Posted by Mafamaticks, Tue Mar-02-10 02:42 PM
it's 2 types of snipers. cold blooded & stopping power snipers

If I'm going the cold blooded route, my game is all about stealth, PATIENCE(picking your shots) and not dying. I'm just as good to the team if I don't die. If you're going cold blooded, the strongest snipers are Intervention, 50 cal and the WA2000. 50 cal and the Intervention are OHK on the head and upper body, WA2000 is OHK on the head. You ain't getting OHK with the M21. Even with a head shot.

If you're going stopping power, just know you're vulnerable to UAVs, but you can OHK pretty easily. I usually get closer to the battlefield with this brand of sniper. Intervention and 50 cal is OHK anywhere except limbs, WA2000 is OHK on head and upper body, M21 is OHK on the head. Chances are if you're stopping power sniping you'll be using the 50 cal or the Intervention. The silencer cancels stopping power out. So if you are using a 50 cal with a silencer and stopping power, it's OHK on the head and upper body.

Gillie suits are fucking underrated. I can't tell you how many times I went prone in the grass to have someone run right past me.

I don't hold my breath unless I catch someone sleeping. If you do catch someone sleeping, get in the habit of scoping and holding your breath at the same time.

Patience is a virtue. It gets hard not to run out with your team and tango suckas. I just tell my self 8-0 is way better than 15-25. Snipers also function as mini UAVs if you have the proper team. You can relay enemy positions from the scope. Just remember snipers are a support role.

Everybody knows all the sniper spots at this point. If I get a kill from there I don't stay long. I switch out my secondary weapon if I see something on the ground.