Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectHad an epic 10-player Riot Shield orgy last night [n/h]
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=213055&mesg_id=219297
219297, Had an epic 10-player Riot Shield orgy last night [n/h]
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Wed Jan-20-10 12:22 PM
It started in Team Deathmatch. I was in a 6-player party, and we decided to all bust out Riot Shields with the clan tag BASH. We ran in a conga line to the bookstore in Terminal, chanting BASH BASH BASH, and just held the room down, bashing and tossing knives at everyone who came by.

As dictated by basic human nature, the other team quickly splintered into two factions--

A) the real men, the honored heroes, who equipped riot shields and bashed it out with us,

and

B) the bitches who slapped on noob-tubes and Danger Close and started blowing us to pieces, because their precious K/D ratio is so much more important than taking part in a grandiose social experiment.

Anyway, we invited the 4 riot shielders from their team into a Private free-for-all match and had an epic, epic battle.

We had 1-on-1 Gladiator-style faceoffs on top of the greenhouse on Estate, while the other players all stood by and cheered them on, shooting pistols in the air.

We had hardcore-rules, 3rd-person bashfests on Rust.

We had 5-on-5 Braveheart-style battles inside the plane on Terminal.

We ended the night with a few rounds of throwing knife dodgeball to cool down (thanks, Fisticuffs). The variations on this (flashbangs allowed, everyone lay prone, small room under the air conditioners in Terminal) led to several moments of can't-breath, I'm-fucking-dying laughter. Best time I've ever had on this game.