Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRidiculous things overheard in MW2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=213055&mesg_id=215708
215708, Ridiculous things overheard in MW2
Posted by BrillRick, Mon Dec-14-09 10:08 AM
- Using a tactical insertion is being a Noob
- Using Cold Blooded Pro is being a Noob
- Using the FAMAS is being a Noob
- Using Scavenger Pro is being a Noob

My team beat a team on Highrise, in which they had snipers out on the cranes, and on top of the buildings. Then I got accused of camping, by the one guy on their team that was actually running around. I definetly was not camping because i was running around using my danger close class (w/ Noob Tube, Thumper and Claymore).

Also, on Karachi, My team defeated team that was in the main camping spot of the map (near the chicken market, it's up a flight of stairs and allows you to overlook the 3 main areas of the map). We had better aim than them and managed to win. We also tried to stay away from their line of sight. Because we refused to run into their line of sight and won, we were accused of camping.

I think people accuse other people of camping, when they lose. It's terrible and I hate when people say it to me when I don't. I mean, I camp, I don't have a problem with it. However, when the other team is also camping and they lose and they pretend as if they weren't, it makes me really upset.

Another thing, our clan tag seems to really makes people upset for some reason. It's NYNC (for New York-North Carolina), and almost everytime i get in a game someone will ask me what it means or if they want to be a total ass they will say that the N stands for N***a and start calling us the New York N***a Company/Committee and start taunting us. It's really annoying because our clan is usually 6 people of which 3 white and 3 black and one of the white players is a girl. She doesn't even speak in the lobby that much because once they hear her they just go off with the taunting.