Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectCoD:MW2 pt. 2: guns, perks, attachments, et. al.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=213055&mesg_id=213055
213055, CoD:MW2 pt. 2: guns, perks, attachments, et. al.
Posted by celery77, Tue Nov-17-09 11:26 AM
cuz the other one broke the g/f's laptop last night...

post your favorite perks and strategies:

Perk 1 - Sleight of Hand, that quick reload and aiming is just too good
Perk 2 - either Hard-Line or Cold-Blooded, cuz call me a n00b if you like, but getting a care package after 3 kills lets me get stuff like Harriers and Pavelows way before I'd be able to manage it on my own, but more and more those cold-blooded bastards are stinger'ing my heavy equipment down before they do real damage
Perk 3 - Scrambler, although more and more I think that just announces my proximity to bad guys (even though the radar blindness is nice), so I've switched to Ninja now that it's unlocked to keep those heartbeat sensing, camping ass bastards from being able to pick me up when I come to stab them

Frag v. Semtex v. Throwing Knife - I rock the knife, cuz it's gangsta as hell, and if you just flick it in close quarters, you'd be surprised how many quick kills you can score while the other dude is still pulling up his sights, less useful in the open, though

AR v. SMG v. LMG - I rock the P90 on close combat maps with Steady Aim, then different ARs on other maps depending on which I'm leveling. Worked through most of SCAR and the M4A1, dicking around with the TAR-21 now while I wait for the M16 to unlock. Silnced ARs might be my favorite way to go, cuz there's still stopping power (silencing an SMG just doesn't work) and you keep the element of surprise, use that and Bling out a sight or a grenade attachment? Great loadout if you know the map.