Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectBeat it on veteran.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=211916&mesg_id=212826
212826, Beat it on veteran.
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Sun Nov-15-09 04:58 AM
I actually liked the ending and the story in general and the game was pretty fun. Veteran was a nice challenge; I think I wouldn't have liked it as much as I played it on whatever easier modes they had. It kinda makes me want to rent the first one just to see how the story in that one went. Overall, the game isn't cracking my top 5 for GOTY, but it's definitely in the top 10 (probably #6, with L4D2 and NSMB Wii still left to cop).

That said, I'm thinking I'm gonna not get the PS3 version and sell this for something else. It's kinda like Gears of War in that the single player was fun, but it doesn't translate over to multiplayer well enough for me. The perks are probably more unbalanced than KZ2, matchmaking throws you into games already in progress, and the community so far makes Halo players look like the ALCU.

So, any Philly OKPs that were thinking about getting it on 360 and haven't, I'll give it to ya for $45.