Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectHaven't played to much single player
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=211916&mesg_id=211954
211954, Haven't played to much single player
Posted by BrillRick, Mon Nov-09-09 04:57 PM
I haven't gotten to the part that has caused all the controversy but otherwise it's pretty good. The single player is significantly better than piece of crap otherwise known as World at War. I'm playing on veteran and I feel the game isn't cheating like WAW did. It is a true and fun test of my skills.

The multiplayer is amazing. The thing you have to take in mind is that maps are HUGE, i mean really big. No only that but almost all the maps have multiple levels on them. There are going to be tons of people on rooftops and second floors of buildings.

Prestiging goes up to level 70, right now, i'm at level 19. The guns are great to use, a lot different. M16 doesn't unlock until sometime in the level 40s. The AK47 is the level 70 gun!

Almost everything has a challenge associated with it, Guns, Gun attachments, and Perks. The game really wants you to try out all these methods of playing. I know that in COD4, I would never use the ACOG scope on any rifle, however in this game, the ACOG is more useful and at 30 kills which unlocks the heat sensor ACOG, which is amazing.

The feel of everything in the game is familiar, but better.