Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectBeaten 3 so far
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=208883&mesg_id=217151
217151, Beaten 3 so far
Posted by LA2Philly, Tue Dec-29-09 06:36 PM
The ones in the brecilian ruins and the royal palace in orzammar were simple...normal tactics worked fine.

The high dragon before the urn of andraste was the toughest fight I've had so far(2nd being the first revenant I fought in the brecilian forest, mostly because I want prepared). After about 3 tries, I realized the only real damage the high dragon caused me was when it grabbed one of my frontline cats and chomped them up. During the fight, I took control of alistair who the dragon was focused on because of taunt and I proceeded to stay away from the dragons mouth. My own character ended up dying from gettig chomped eventually but that was no big deal. I had the dragon doing circles to chase me while my mages teed off from distance.

The loot for the brecilian forest one was nice in terms of gold but most importantly it leads you to the area where you get the juggernaut armor. The high armor had a bunch of shit, everything solid but nothing really amazing.

I'm gonna fight flemeth soon but it's gonna be tougher for me because I can't use morrigan. I'll prob use leliana instead because she's a master archer and can keep distance while alistair has her attention.