Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectHad my longest gaming sesh since FFVII...9.5 hrs in orzammar
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=208883&mesg_id=216986
216986, Had my longest gaming sesh since FFVII...9.5 hrs in orzammar
Posted by LA2Philly, Mon Dec-28-09 04:05 PM
From 8pm-5:30 am this morning. God I love vacation.

Anyways, Orzammar is a fucking beast....and cotdamn if I'm not having constant Mines of Moria/LOTR flashbacks. So many missions to do and The Legion of Death is badass.

As for the actual game itself...blood plate armor is excellent not only because Oriya defense properties and bonuses but the 10% stamina reduction is so worth it...my character is whoopin darkspawn ass. I'm highly debating whether or not to keep alistair with the juggernaut armor because of it's spell resistance or give him the dragonbone plate set I got from the smith in denerim...much higher defense, far lower stamina consumption.

For anyone in orzammar, make sure you find all of the proprietary notes and get the key to the city. I thought it was just a story item but that shit is the best accessory I've gotten in the game so far: +2 to all attributes, +4% spell resistance, +15% to healing.

Still in the thick of things in the deep mines looking for branka's crazy ass. Who knows how much longer it will take lol.