Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectYeah, I don't think they give you specifics on what the bonus is.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=208883&mesg_id=216695
216695, Yeah, I don't think they give you specifics on what the bonus is.
Posted by wallysmith, Wed Dec-23-09 03:41 PM
But if you read the description on the armor piece itself, it'll usually specify what areas are improved (like a bonus to defense and constitution, talents/spells cost less to use, etc). You'd have to actually put on/take off the armor then check your profile to see just how much of a bonus it gives you though.

Slight bug: You need to check the top on your char's profile page to make sure it shows the 'Item Set Bonus' icon before it actually gives it to your character, even though you may have just equipped all the correct pieces; seems like it doesn't register right away. What works for me is if you're in camp, select to change your party members, then just cancel out of everything to go back to camp; this should make the icon show up on the profile page.

And yeah, both the Juggernaut and Blood Dragon armors are pretty kick ass; the Juggernaut is better for damage absorption and the BD is better for actually kicking ass.

Vague slight spoiler....

DON'T sell off all your 'obsolete' armor sets just because your main crew doesn't need em anymore. Hand em down to your lesser (or never) used characters even if you don't particularly like them. You'll need it in the end.