Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectDwarf Commoner... he's a bald headed casteless asshole.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=208883&mesg_id=214276
214276, Dwarf Commoner... he's a bald headed casteless asshole.
Posted by ansomble, Mon Nov-30-09 10:18 AM
With no beard. And I love it.

I'm no fan of archery so he's all backstabs and stealth. Unlocked the Ranger specialization right from the jump and keep my wolf by my side (at least for these earlier levels.)

When I say he's an asshole, I fucking mean it too... I killed the Mabari hound you could get. I took all the wealth from the highwaymen in Lothering and then killed them. I killed the merchant arguing in Lothering (The line of text for it is AWESOME - "I hear you are making a killing. Me too! Kill Him LOL) I killed the prisoner at Ostagar, I killed the elf messenger at Ostagar. I told the kid in Lothering his mother was dead, I took all the money from the scared shits in front of the Lothering Chantry. I've spared no lives in my quest to destroy the Blight this go round, including killing the Teyrns' attackers in the bar, and his messengers at the doors of Orzammar. : D

I think I'll kill Zevran too, I'm debating killing Wynne being that she is such a dope healer... I guess I'd have to be up for the challenge of a Morrigan only party outfit. Should prove difficult yet fun.