Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectY'all really aint seeing my fucking squad. word up.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=208883&mesg_id=213999
213999, Y'all really aint seeing my fucking squad. word up.
Posted by ansomble, Thu Nov-26-09 10:59 AM
Im running a level 18 squad, with a Human Mage.

Leliana, Alistair and Wynne are my staples.

I set it so that Alistair aggressively goes after a Target and on tactics have Leliana attack his target. So the enemy is constantly trying to attack Alistair and Leliana is stabbing his spine up. Wynne does the bulk of the healing. The damage that Leliana and Alistair dump on any single target is rediculous and of course I throw posions on Leliana's blades accordingly.

Now I also have Wynne casting Virulent Walking Bomb on whatever target hits less than 50% health first so the nature damage it takes along with it being attacked has it exploding on the rest of the enemies close enough and SPREADING the disease, lmao. Wynne's spellpower has it doing up to 100 damage upon explosion. LOL

Not to mention my mage which usually involves me putting an Affliction Hex on the enemy from the jump followed by the Grease pit spell, knocking everyone off their feet and slowing them down long enough for me to cast Fireball and Inferno WHICH ignites the grease and does even more damage...

Nigga.

My screen be looking like the fucking matrix with all the damage numbers present.

Also Cone of Cold and Stonefist is DOPE especially since me and Wynne both have it. It's basically killing two enemies that get too close in a matter of seconds.

Spell Bloom on Spell Wisp keep my magic attacks really powerful.

Wynne keeps that Death Syphon shit on to suck mana from dead targets while Lelianna uses Song of Valor to boost mana and stamina regeneration.

Yo, I love this game.