Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectFUUUUCKK!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=207680&mesg_id=207987
207987, FUUUUCKK!!!
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Tue Oct-06-09 01:58 PM
Man...we fam right?
Y'all need to keep me from jumping over the edge w/ M$.
No lie y'all....

Y'all remember those fraudulent xbox charges back in August?
They RE-appeared on my bank account.
Why? The person who bought all those M$ points w/ my card cashed them in.
So M$ is like, "Those points got spent? We're taking our money back!"
They sent a letter to Chase saying the charges were real, Chase takes back the refund.

So here I am checking my account before I head off to grab 2K10, and my stuff is ALL wrong.
I get on the phone w/ Chase, and they say, "Hey, it's not on us. M$ said the charges were real."
Fair enough.

I brace myself for a phone call w/ M$.
This comes after I sat with my XBOX ejecting the disc drive 50+ times trying to play 2K10.
No luck.

So I get on the phone w/ them.
I'm still on the phone with them.
It's been 30 minutes.
So dude says somebody bought GOW2, Battlefield something and Marvel Capcom Alliance. I tell dude that I didn't make those charges. He says they're in my download history. I'm like... THE FUCK THEY ARE! He asks me to turn on my xbox and sure enough, my download history shows the full games. So I figure I'm screwed cause what other proof do I have? I'm yelling at dude that I have a 20GB hard drive, i don't have room for all those games anyway. PLUS, the games are NOT on my hard drive. I'm sure someone got my gamertag and downloaded them to their drive.

Now I'm old hold while he checks his resources.