Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectGood game Messiah
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=203209&mesg_id=204550
204550, Good game Messiah
Posted by LA2Philly, Thu Sep-03-09 10:14 PM
Hester's return to start the game was huge for me because I wasn't at all looking forward to driving on that Steelers defense lol.

That GL pick was huge for me....I was lucky urlacher made that huge stop on first down and then you got into some trouble with that toss which setup that third down pass. It went from 7-7 with you getting the ball at the half to me taking the ball down the field for a huge drive which took off like 5+ minutes too. How the fuck did Miller make that catch on third down though? In between lb and safety, got nailed in the fuck air and holds on? Cotdamn, i was pissed off lol.

The end of the half...I'm not exactly sure what you were doing there fam lol. You basically gave me 10 points in a minute and a half by forcing those throws. That pretty much sealed the deal.

2nd half....I liked your patience in the pocket in the 4th quarter. Good read to Parker on the sideline(vs Cover 2) and then great read and throw to Santana(I was pissed off bc it was the first points I had given up so far lol).

I was honestly just trying to run the clock out(I can't sim games in the middle) after I went up 31-0 in the third....good reads against my D in that 4th though.

That stupid ass pick I threw to Ryan Clark....I knew you only had one safety over the top, I fucking KNEW if I just wait another second or two, Olson is going to get across the face of the safety for 6...knowing all that, I still decided to get rid of the ball. I felt some ghost pressure from your d and threw it up....fucking stupid.

GG though....that run D is no cotdamn joke. Forte couldnt do a cotdman thing, and the fumbles....good use of the hit stick.