Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectKiralenko is my best defender.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=202405&mesg_id=202635
202635, Kiralenko is my best defender.
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Mon Aug-24-09 11:07 AM
I like putting him on SG's sometimes (did wonders with Ben Gordon), especially in THIS case with Roy. But then Aldridge was killin' me with that Abdul-Jabbar, and I was strugglin'. Nothing was working on him. And the computer messed up my defensive matchups so I had to manually put guys in their place. PLUS, even though it didn't look like Oden did much looking at the box score, dude is a presence defensively.

Deron hit some key shots for me. Especially that 3 after you stole the inbounds pass to take the two point lead. Both him, Boozer and AK-47 are my favorite players to use.

Both rounds are gonna be tough for any of the west teams. I had this prediction story ready for the Round 6 post, but in a rush to get the round started I just put up the power rankings. All that changed 4 games in to Round 6, so now I need to revise my thoughts. But there's ONE prediction that's going to remain the same. Nobody is going to want to play the Lakers come playoff time. I realized that after the drubbing I got yesterday. He may have took a few more lumps this season compared to the last two, but I wouldn't doubt dude. Especially the way he uses Ariza.