Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecti do like BAP, but ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=201229&mesg_id=215360
215360, i do like BAP, but ...
Posted by Drizzit, Thu Dec-10-09 01:48 PM
i cannot get down with the number of games you need to play. i find the grind of actually getting through a full season -- BAP or MM -- really tough. i want to improve my pro, but damn, one season feels like a fucking lifetime.

to that end, i don't understand why, when you initially get called up to the 1st team, you start right away. in EVERY game. that's dumb. you should have some time on the bench where you come on as a sub. if you impress there, you can get some spot starts in cup matches or in games against lesser opponents. you shouldn't be starting every game. it isn't realistic.

plus, there could be a handful of games where you aren't even used. if they are trying to make the game more real, then they need to take this into account.

that said, i can only play BAP as a Striker right now. if i am in the midfield, i lose a lot of points for positioning. i get caught up in the attack and then my teammates lose the ball and i get fucked.

when did sports games become such a grind?